Christmas this year with Ella being a bit older was so exciting. She knew more of what was going on. It was so fun to watch her just light up when she would open her presents.
Stocking stuffers from the dollar store (:
Princess bubbles
She went from wearing her PJs to wearing a new dress up outfit we got her
Random Pics
She only loves dresses right now and she changes outfits constantly throughout the day. She is definitely all girl.
Dressing herself in my old dance outfit- Ella wears it as often as she can




11 comments:
Definitely a darling little girl and did I hear somewhere that you two are expecting baby number two? Congratulations and keep us posted!!!
That Ella is getting cuter every time I see her or see a picture! That is wonderful that you are expecting another little one. So good to see you and your family at the Bingo party.
P.S. I love your kitchen that I can see in a couple of your pictures. Hope you are enjoying your new home.
I cant believe how grown up she is! AND that You havent even seen Wakely. We REALLY need to get together now that you live so close!
She's a cutie! It was so fun to catch up with you guys during Christmas! Hope all is well.
Hattie just said, "Hey, wait, look at that beautiful dress!" She's hanging over my shoulders in excitement seeing Ella in her dress. I chatted with my mom and she said you guys are expecting a baby boy...so exciting! What fun they are...I am in love again:) Hope you guys are enjoying Rigby and hope all is well.
So sweet. I can't believe how fast life is flying by.
So sweet. I can't believe how fast life is flying by.
love her in that little black n white skirt, love to sit her on my lap, run my hand up her leg and inside her nappy and feel her p-ss-
trust me it feels amazing mine is 3 months and hers feels so soft and she loves daddy licking it
..........
裸聊聊天室 , 免费视频聊天 , 美女主播表演大秀视频 , 美女裸聊 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天网 , 台湾辣妹影音视讯聊天室 , 台湾辣妹视讯网 , 台湾视讯辣妹聊天室 , live173视讯影音live秀 , 影音视讯聊天室
Post a Comment