Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

September Events


 We went to the zoo with our friends Micah and Rachel

Ella with her friend Marley

 My mom and dad went to Alaska and brought home this adorable onesie


 Extreme Home Makeover came to our town



 Went to see the Shoshone Falls





 I finally put up the Pottery Barn chandelier that I won on ebay

 Going to Logan's sister's volleyball game
Kate is #11

 Going to the Blackfoot fair with Logan's family



She loves cereal like her mom and sitting in her princess chair (: 

 She loves climbing into boxes


 We stayed in Utah with my friend Jill and her husband Dave. We also got to see Becky since she lives pretty close. We had such a good time. Thanks Jill and Dave for letting us crash at your home before heading to a wedding in Vernal.

 Sophia (Jills baby girl) and Ella

 It was so much fun to see our babies together

 Brandon (Lo's friend) and Laurie

 
 Brandon and Laurie's Luau Reception



 Ella was loving the chocolate fountain and all the yummy food at the reception

 Going to some more of Kate's volleyball games


I loved this picture I caught of my husband holding his baby girl

4 comments:

Laura Copeland said...

Little Ella just keeps getting cuter and cuter, if that is possible! I love the bear hug shirt your mom and dad got in Alaska. I didn't see that there. Your mom is the best shopper in the world, isn't she?!

Melanie said...

It looks like you've had sooooo much fun! Love the pictures. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Oh it is so fun to catch up on all your fun times as a family. Little Ella has the best parents in the world. I love you guys so much. I'm so glad you got to see Becky and Jill. I love that last picture of Logan with Ella as well. What a little doll!

Rach said...

She is just so beautiful! and Lis your hair is getting so long!!