Just Keeping It Real This Halloween Season
-
A few days ago Elle sent a funny old photo in our group family text from a
Halloween way-back-when. We were cracking up about all those expressions on
th...
1 day ago









8 comments:
Lisa you guys look great! I miss going to those ISU basketball games so much. Hopefully we can see you soon.
LiLi!! It's Micaela! You guys are so cute and it's been so fun checking out your blog! We have one too! happythomasfamily.blogspot.com check it out!
Lisa and Logan,
I'm here in Costa Rica and Dad is golfing. I checked out the blog. Way to go, I love all the pictures. See ya soon.
Hope everything is going well with school and basketball.
Love, Mom Rigby
I am so glad you guys have a blog!! How fun it will be to keep in touch. You've been tagged, so check out my blog for details.
Hey! I love your hair! I want to go to a game.
Yeaah! So excited to see an update! You guys look so great...hope Logan did well in his game!
Lisa and Logan,
I love your blog! It was so good to be able to come to the game on Thursday and see you. I'm way excited to watch for updates on your blog.
I wish we could have been there! We miss you and love you!
Post a Comment